From time to time, pools, like houses, need makeovers. You'll be amazed what a new inground pool liner or an inground pool renovation can do to the appearance of your backyard. You'll fall in love with your pool all over again.
All liner replacements include:
- Choice of patterns
- Draining, removal & disposal of old liner
- Reconditioning* of pool walls and floor
- Replacement of gaskets and faceplates (as necessary)
- Installation of new liner
- Re-filling of pool (with owner's water)
- Cut in of all openings
- Opening or start-up of pool by estimate as requested
*In some cases, after the removal of the old inground pool liner, the walls and the bottom of the pool may need additional repair work. Any additional repair will be performed by estimate upon customer approval.
Don't forget! You may drop by any of our locations to speak with one our friendly and experienced staff members for more information about our inground pool liners.